• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

DSFASFA Houses

A

Azazel1978

I was just wondering if anyone knows whats going on with these things. I heard that someone has been gathering the coords to all of them so they can be removed. Any info anyone has will be great. Im thinking of starting an online petition if EA isnt going to do anything.

N

Noie

I think we've given them the coords a couple times now. Doesn't seem like it's too high of a priority.

G

I sent them to Jeremy via PM when she was doing it that way. I rebuilt the list after a HD crash (thank goodness for offline backup!) and sent them via Feedbackk as that is her preferred method now.

Nothing in return ... but it has been sent in.

I

imported_Desolation87

DSFASFA is actually a rich african man. He is a multi trillionaire and loves nothing more than to have hundreds of accounts with tiny towers on each account.

I've met him....

C

Chango Pelon

He emails all the time offering to share his riches with me. All I have to do is send my banking info so he can deposit it in my account. *finishes typing SSN and routing info*

I'll be rich soon!!!

I

imported_Wraith One

those homes were apart of a promotion that took place years ago when the shard was born. They were to be given out to players as a reward, but as you can see no one wanted a small home on a new shard. They didn't want these homes because they couldn't get their stuff there. Xfers did not exist back then. There should a total of 140 of them all across the Trammel facet.

A

Azazel1978

So should I bother getting an online petition started? Maybe if we start nagging the hell out of them something will get done ..... Im VERY good at annoying people (ask my wife lol) .

N

Noie

While you're petitioning for our shard, care to add in a line asking to open the Luna gates? I don't remember how many years it's been, but I still run into them every time.

Or at the very least, if they won't remove them, maybe they'll change them to something not so ugly?

G

After coming back to stratics as well as UO, That same african man sends me those same e-mails wanting to deposit 6 mill in my atm.

Does this guy work for stratics, maybe old disgruntled employee?

All I need to do is send him my full name and address and POW, I'm rich!!!

Maybe the money is part of one of those two C-130 aircraft we loaded with 20 billion dollars in gold and sent to Iraq. It's my understanding that we dipped both entire planes in gold and flew them off into the sunset never to be seen again. Maybe this is like a refund because we can't account for it and they didn't give us a reciept back.

Or maybe somehow this guy is trying to scamming us from hacked stratics info.

I sure hope it's that refund...

Spamed Ham...

A

Azazel1978

<blockquote><hr>

While you're petitioning for our shard, care to add in a line asking to open the Luna gates? I don't remember how many years it's been, but I still run into them every time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it only LA thats got the gates or are all shards like that?

I

imported_tek

if you make a character named DSFASFA you can enter the houses....

I

imported_Desolation87

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it only LA thats got the gates or are all shards like that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Baja isn't.

N

Noie

It was part of our events with Martel and Nyssa. But they canceled the EM program before it ever finished. So our gates our closed and we have liches and skeletal dragons outside. We're special.

I

imported_tek

Hey the undead have been there longer than some LA residents, I think they have every right to un-live peacefully (somewhat) outside Luna as much as anyone else.

I

imported_Wraith One

You could ask them to re-open the gates, but who is going to keep that skeletal dragon and ancient lich on the north side of luna from walking in?
Those monsters are still out there on the north end.

A

Azazel1978

I forgot bout the undead on the north side of luna , untill thats taken care of the gates got to stay.

W

Woodville

Okay these houses have been pissing us off for many years now. I got two right south of my house outside of Cove. I dont know what to do about them. Maybe we have to make a more concentrated noise about this. Ill join any petition you want to start.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
How about leaving the north gate, but opening the rest...

After all, one can circumvent the undead if you need to go north, by going out the west gate then turning north....

The Ancients &amp; Skeles are the best way for a non-Fel player to get to knight of honor, and is an advantage over most shards...

A

Azazel1978

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

LIAR!!!!!! LOL

N

Noie

Wouldn't that be great though? Anytime you feel sleepy, you just pop into one of the many convenient locations.

I

imported_tek

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

LIAR!!!!!! LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

sucker....