• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Ninjitsu] DS Oped?

Driven Insane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Seems like alot of people are running DS dexxers, at least on the shard I play. DS hits me for 50 hps in an all 70's. So my questions are:

How does one get a 50 point DS, which skills are needed?

Considering AI was capped at 35, why is a 50 point hit still allowed?

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Because the amount of skills that is needed to achieve that.....

It is based on Ninja, stealth, hiding skills and you get extra damage by having your target on tracking for a period of time.

Driven Insane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
See that's what I thought was required to get a 50 point hit and if someone is willing to devote 320 or 420 skill points then that makes sense.

But what type of hit is possible with only 120 ninja and 100 hiding because I am 100% certain these people do not have stealth or tracking (and they're no using JoAT since most are not human.