• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Spellweaving] Dryad Allure

Montie1123

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Ok Returning player here just started a char on Siege Perilous last week. Read over the list of things i can turn into a pet, went and tryed to get me a Meer Eternal and it says i cant charm that. Anyone tell me why that is? Im thinking its because its blue to me dur to my chars high karma but im not sure and I dont want to go kill my Karma if i dont need to.

Thanks for the help

Montie1123

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
No one able to help me out with this? Is it a karma thing or do i have to kill them till they hate me?

T

Tazar

I do not think that a meer eternal can be allured. The spell typically works on things that are subject to a repond slayer and the meer are not on the list.

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it is my understanding that the meer, when it comes to dryad allure have always been buggy. im not sure the eternals even can be allured, as they would be a most powerful pet. i would suggest trying one of the mages or low end meer. in regards to buggy i've heard that they sort of stop listening. i never really used them. i would usually go down to ice and get an artic ogre lord.