• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dryad Allure and Command Undead

Beverdus

Visitor
Hello, I am new in Ultima, and have question about this two spells, . If I use one of this spell on monster and charm them, then i would need to feed them to keep monster?

afk

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Not sure what you mean by "keep", once they die they're gone. as far as feeding, you don't need to feed(and not sure you can, although i have never tried).

Beverdus

Visitor
Hello, i mean by "keep" to have this pet till not die but maybe is chance this charmed pet go "wild" like on tamer when you not feed your pet, so this is my question - charmed monsters need to be feed to keep them or go "wild" (lose loyality) ? example if i play game 24h and have charmed monster is possible this monster "uncharm" ? (lost loyality and go wild) or be with me as long as i keep them alive ?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Neither spell allows you to keep the monster indefinitely. I do not use command dead but I have used Dryad Allure..

Dryad Allure allows you to charm a humanoid critter and keep as a TAME (not as a pet) it will not bond.. but you can heal it as it battles (I do not know if Command Dead allows this or not). If you log off, you lose the tamed creature. If the tamed creature dies during battle it is lost, you can not resurrect it..