• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Drops: To Be or Not to Be

Mystikal73

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I play on several shards, but my home shard that I play 90% of the time on is Origin. I have been on this shard for several years with little or next to no EM. We have literally gone over two years without any drops. During our last event that received no drop we were informed drops are not guaranteed. I feel that after two years of nothing the drops should be guaranteed. I see multiple rare and unique gifts with other shards names but none with ours.....Are we the red headed step children or what?

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2 years is a little overexaggerating. here were the drops just from 2014 (i agree with you even in this season tho, it was half the drops of other shards)

Taryns Book Of Travels (10)
The Shirt Off Of An Unlucky Leprechauns Back (~40)
I Found Farmer's Brown's Prized Pig (10)
A Strange Flask Swirling With Dark Power (Caution: It Looks Volatile) (10)
EM Faine Morgans Enchanted Cook Pot [Caution STRONGLY Advised!!!] (~30)
Grinch In A Gift Box (20)

I felt EM Faine Morgan was one of the best storytellers in the game, with good drops to go along with excellent plotline. Its a shame she did not have the rl time for it anymore.
I dont know the name of the short lived EM who only did 1 event (Grinch in a gift box holiday drop)

I understand your frustration tho, were almost 5 months into 2015 with only 1 drop so far - Mar 17 - Luckys Pot O Gold (10)

Hopefully once the new EM figures out his or her bearings you will see drops again. Its also unfortunate Origin had periods of no EM, and also long abscences from Faine Morgan before she decided to retire from EMing.

Personally, what i like in events is a solid, engaging storyline that has some depth but at the same time isnt impossible to follow, with reward items that tie in well to the story.