• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dropping the old house?

• Thread starter Lord Drakelord
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lord Drakelord

ok I have a question for the folks here, how do you drop a smaller house after trading for a larger one?

The picture is the old tower my wife's account has, we managed to upgrade to a Keep on her account, please note there is nothing in the menu to drop the house, only to trade the house.

Now we been trying since yesterday to drop the tower, but still no option is allowed to do that, only to trade.

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ok I have a question for the folks here, how do you drop a smaller house after trading for a larger one?

The picture is the old tower my wife's account has, we managed to upgrade to a Keep on her account, please note there is nothing in the menu to drop the house, only to trade the house.

Now we been trying since yesterday to drop the tower, but still no option is allowed to do that, only to trade.

Are you sure you are on the account that owns the house and not the one co-owned to it? Check co-ownership.

I think you get the option to trade it if you are co-owned but cannot demolish it.

L

Lord Drakelord

Are you sure you are on the account that owns the house and not the one co-owned to it? Check co-ownership.

I think you get the option to trade it if you are co-owned but cannot demolish it.

No this is the owner of the tower, and she cannot drop it.

kittykat

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
is there anything in the moving crate? I believe you don't get the option to demolish unless it's empty.

(oh nm - *thumps head* - it's an old style house and wouldn't have a moving crate - *blushes*)

L

Lord Drakelord

is there anything in the moving crate? I believe you don't get the option to demolish unless it's empty.

(oh nm - *thumps head* - it's an old style house and wouldn't have a moving crate - *blushes*)
Thank you Kittykat!!! Would you believe there was a single gold coin in the crate.

No clue how that happen, and its seems the older houses do have moving crates since they can be upgraded to new homes today.

kittykat

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh that *was* it? yay! (although amazingly annoying I know!)

I had that problem last year - spent an hour trying to figure out why I couldn't drop a house only to finally realize it was the moving crate...evil things haha

L

Lord Drakelord

oh that *was* it? yay! (although amazingly annoying I know!)

I had that problem last year - spent an hour trying to figure out why I couldn't drop a house only to finally realize it was the moving crate...evil things haha
Ya after moving all her stuff to her keep, last night, she went to drop the tower, and saw she couldn't, she spent like 20 minutes with me over her shoulder going thru all the menus of the house sign. Being it was late we decided to wait till today and try again, well at server up she at her PC again trying to dropped the tower, I could hear her all the way to the bedroom where I was trying to catch up on my 40 winks.

So I told her I would ask at the forum, I totally forgot about the moving crate, so thank you kittykat! She will be very happy now, now to help her deco her Keep. That is another story, and will post pictures when we done.