• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Dropping out of election

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Though I've recently been endorsed for candidacy in Minoc's election for governor, it is my intent to drop out of the race in support of Blind Otto. I believe he will be a fantastic leader for our town. With him in charge, it will allow me the freedom to serve Minoc in other ways.

I have asked the city herald to remove my name from the stone. I encourage my supporters to vote for Blind Otto. I do believe this will be in the best interest of Minoc.

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think either choice would have been a good one. *tips hat to Nonel*

*Adds braille to all Minoc signs*

Blind Otto

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah, friends, I am here to serve, not to be served, as many of you well know.
Minoc has been dear to me since the times when Ginsu (Aeric Horn) founded The Kindred, and the nearby town of Amity.
I will do my best, and if that is not sufficient, I hold you responsible for letting me know if and when and how I have failed you, that I might make amends.
*bows*