• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Bushido] Dropping 5DCI for... "discussion"

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im thinking of dropping 5 DCI [taking me to 40] in favour of gaining 8 stamina, 5 hit points, 8 strength and 2 more mods [on legs] putting me at max dex/str/hp/189 stamina and 2 more mods on legs.

It would also require me to go into factins [never dont them before so dont really know what ill have to do to be able to wear the primary, m&s and fey]

Thoughts? How important do you think that 5% DCI is? [is there a calculator for it?]

Want to get some discussion before i do it and find out i wasted alot of gold! AND its hard to do faction fighting as a sampire.

Thanks

Thunderz

C

Connor_Graham

If losing 5 DCI gives you that many additional mods, I'd say what are you waiting for?

J

[JD]

AND its hard to do faction fighting as a sampire.

i briefly PVP'd with my sampire newbie for a short time. my trammie guild was in a pvp area and we got raided. i chased around their lead pvper for a good 5-10 minutes. he had to offscreen at least 10-15 times. any time he stopped to cast in mani i was already on him. i had him at 15% for like a minute straight. if someone just would have fireballed him...

any time he did any damage to me i could offscreen and bandage or just beat on him with my black staff. he could not kill me. this was an experienced pvp'er who had an expensive suit and who knew what he was doing.

life leech, auto curing of poison... if you ask me, a sampire just might make an IMPROVED pvper...

note- no, i didn't kill anyone, because very few actually stood and fought back, and my toon was but an undergeared, unfinished newb with 85 macing and 80 tactics.. if i'd had 90/90 im sure the outcome would have been different for him as i'd have had para blow. he eventually died to someone else and i was ganked by a couple of the raiders