• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dried flowers

Miretar

Journeyman
I realize that you acquire (ok steal) these at Herbal Splendor, but are these a server up rare?

Jennifer-Marie

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I think at one time they were, but now they're stealable in towns so they have a respawn timer throughout the day.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I realize that you acquire (ok steal) these at Herbal Splendor, but are these a server up rare?
Do you mean dried Herbs? You make seasoning with those. You use them to make Dino Ribs and salted sea serpent steaks. They respawn.

Dried flowers are pretty easy to get.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They are 2 different items:

1656114187481.png

Herbs on left, flowers on right. Stack of Salted Serpent Steaks.

Herbs are used in a recipe to make seasoning. Which makes Dino Ribs and Salted Serpent steaks.

Serpent steaks can make Charybdis bait.

The flowers, onions etc are common, the Herbs are not common.

Mr Bug

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Steal everything out of the crates let them relock and respawn items. Rinse and Repeat you will get plenty of them to spawn. If you do not steal every item in the Boxes/Chests they wont respawn and the old items will still be in them. Hope that helps.