• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

DRESS MY NEW THIEF CONTEST............

T

TheGwy

DRESS MY NEW THIEF CONTEST............

Here are The Rules for This contest, as always There will be a Prize
Prize hasnt been determined yet but I will ensure Quality.

This Contest is for People of Chesapeake ONLY, I will refuse Newly Created Characters and Xsharders.

Character will be Female, You Decide on Clothing, Colors, Color of Armor, Color of Hair, You can Post ScreenShots if Desired. Keep in Mind That These Aspects of the armor to be:

Neck: Pendat of the Magi
Hat: Burglars Bandana
Tunic: Male Leather Tunic
Legs: Shadow Dancer Leggings
Sleeves: Leather Sleeves
Gloves: Leather Gloves
Footwear: You to Decide
Clothing if Any: You to Decide
Held in Hand: Tome of Lost Knowledge

Character is Human Type

For Any Questions, Post Here or PM me, Good Luck to All

** I'm Still Waiitng for Previous Winners who havent claimed their prizes to PM me **

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator

She comes from the city of Zento. She wears a Jackals collar because she poses as a slave with a chain wraped around it. Her hair is blue from having to dye all the blue clothing in the city. She looks simple and not to scarey with a pitch fork. She works out on the farms. Just another dumb roleplayer so you think until your entire bank account is claned out!!

G

heres what my legend known as Tom looks like, hes a living legend on chessy

G

I really like the blueish-green cloth color of the cloak and robe...

Is that BOD cloth? What would be it's "official" name?

Going to have to get me some of that! It would make a lovely plain dress, indeed.