• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Dress From Mesanna's Minion

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've held on to it for a long time, it's a one owner unit. I was to get the drop or something if I remember correctly but didn't, I might have logged out or something. A guild member contacted Mesanna and long story short I got it two days later, was cool and a great time back then.

Qikdraw

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Yes yes I would be interested in this! for sure! I need ALL the Napa stuff for my museum! :D

@Picus of Napa I can be reached via:
ICQ# 691986903
Discord Qikdraw#9026

And thank you @Restless for the mention!

Qikdraw

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Thank you @Jynxx that is very kind of you to say. None of it would be possible without the huge support the rares community has given me, I cannot thank them enough for opening up their collections and letting me raid them. Not only that but the Napa community has been very supportive with the more recent drops, and in the kind words like yours that give me the drive to make this as best as possible.

@Picus of Napa this is the location of the museum if you are interested in taking a look.

Museum Location expanded.jpg