• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dreamlore

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Some of you may remember Dreamlore.

His house is collapsing today. I would like to recover at least his statue in his current form if possible. If anyone recovers it I will offer you a blank statue in return. Please help me out?

Airmid

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've been meaning to thank a few people for their assistance Friday. They were able to salvage some key things for Dreamlore.

Fresley found some pumpkins and books with his various character names, Bugs Meany gave a robe with his name, Paddycat had a white chest he engraved with a sweet note about his LS friends and Guillote gave me his Dreamlore statue so we can reset it elsewhere. Guillote also did not accept a statue in return which made a bittersweet moment a tad sweeter with such gracious friends.

Thank you everyone for your help and we'll find a nice spot to reset his things.

Big Hugs,
Airmid

S

Smokin

Sorry I missed it i found the idoc time and sent it on to fellow friends to help but I couldn't make it in time.