• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet Dreadmare --- SOLD!

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
I am looking to sell this Dreadmare.

I am not sure what the rating is as I do not care much about pet ratings. The skills on dreads are capped at 100, so I care more about strength or HP than anything for keeping it alive in pvp. I have never had a problem with this guy.

ICQ or post here. Please see pictures for stats.

Thanks,

Happy Meal

Attachments

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its a 2.1 rated dread war horse

regards happy-M!

Jack_Uo

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
@Jack_UO

Thanks for the rating help. But that is exactly why I have never paid any attention to the pet rating system. Thing is flawed to no end. You see the guy who posted the dragon with 4x120 skills a week ago?.... it was only rated like a 3.9 or 4.1 or some crap. And that dragon was one of the best I have ever seen for PvP or PvM. I would have taken that thing over my prepatch drag that has 3x120 skills, higher stam than dex, and has a way higher pet rating.

For me in PvP, you want your dread to have high HP. Nothing else matters as the skills are all the same at 100s. If you die in PvP, your pet is probably going to die regardless of how strong it is. (And we all log them out anyways lol)
But I am not trying to offend anyone who has a super high rated dread and is proud of that rating. :)

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Jack_UO

Thanks for the rating help. But that is exactly why I have never paid any attention to the pet rating system. Thing is flawed to no end. You see the guy who posted the dragon with 4x120 skills a week ago?.... it was only rated like a 3.9 or 4.1 or some crap. And that dragon was one of the best I have ever seen for PvP or PvM. I would have taken that thing over my prepatch drag that has 3x120 skills, higher stam than dex, and has a way higher pet rating.

For me in PvP, you want your dread to have high HP. Nothing else matters as the skills are all the same at 100s. If you die in PvP, your pet is probably going to die regardless of how strong it is. (And we all log them out anyways lol)
But I am not trying to offend anyone who has a super high rated dread and is proud of that rating. :)
Well, i'm not willing to bend the Schedule of this post so if you want we can open a new thread to discuss if pet rate afects or not the game play.

Thanks for your response and the pet rate was nothing I was just curious.

Regards @Happy Meal! Hope you decided to stay instead of quitting (I belive it was you the one quitting).

Jack_Uo