• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Dreadhorn Statue

Mike of Ameraust

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To be honest im not sure if I want to sell it, but if anyone is interested I have a dreadhorn statue in my possesion which i just got from the spawn. Post offers here if interested.

T

Turdnugget

Didn't know there was such a statue... what spawn does it come from?

R

RichDC

Go on turd (damn i hate that), have a guess...i know you can do it :p

Twisted weald spawn ilsh...where the dread is :p

T

Turdnugget

Ya, I went on UOGuide and did a search... I didn't know there was such a statue since there isn't really a statue for any of the other champs =)

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Actually, most of the champs now have a statue as a random loot type.

Stryder of Lake Austin has all of them EXCEPT the Dreadhorn, ironically. (Stratics name Armed4Fun ). This pic shows all the other possible ones (though the "white" spawn is actually an extra of one of the other two, that someone bleached). This is a pic he posted on 2/26 on LA's Stratics forum (and yes, the spider on the ground floor is part of the set that's mostly on the next floor up)

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He's missing the green slime, my previous collection > his.

Also, one egg case and two animated rocks. >:[

Mike of Ameraust

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I guess i aroused some interest about spawns, if you want to try and get a drop it's no good going in a large group because no one will get enought points for it to drop, you have to risk life and limb and go in a small group, hopefully then someone might get lucky.

I was in a group of about 5 when we tackled Twaulo of the Glade.

go on you can do it.

R

RichDC

Well thats not technically true, at the moment at least.

A person can go in kill one CU and get the drop with the current system, also im pretty sure that if a large group goes they will all get enough points from a spawn that hard(im hoping the points are done on difficulty as that spawn is the most difficult)

P

PoCove

I would love to see Pic's of the Items on the wiki on the champ spawn items .. It would make it soo much easier to know what you have ,,,

Mike of Ameraust

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well let me know if you get a drop from a large group, but Ive done it before and after and usually with a large group and got no drop, others that I know with similiar drops agree, that if you go with a large group the points seem to be spread around to much, but this is just my own observation.

WildWobble

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
POC if you wana see it its sitting on mikes steps at brakenwood on our shard!
Oce

Was mike myself and a few others who have done the spawn a number of times now para twolo the only time it been hard!

Go DP