• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dreaded Warhorse

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok...hi everyone...Um...yeah time for me to try to call in a favor. As many of my pals/friends may know my gaming time has not been as steady as of late. Um, I tried early this morning to get me one of those "Dreaded Warhorses" but I was doing little damage to its rider, and I wasn't sure if I needed to use a dismount option to get it or just kill the rider...I'm guessing I'd have to kill the rider any way. Um, so if I can, I was wondering...pleading, begging if someone could get one fer' me? Please, please, oh please??? Remember me? Yer' old pal Hagrid eh? I'm the guy who probably helped tamed you that pet of yours, or even just gave it to ya. Or maybe you remember me as the fellow who loved the zoo. Maybe you remember me helping tame that greater dragon of yours. *Smiles*

Um, well, how about it...can any sweet, kind sole please, oh please hook me up? *Grins*

-Hagrid

B

Branwyn of Errol

Good to hear from you again, and anything I can do ro help you out let me know. BTW Jeremiah was having a go at one of those (without sucess I gather) last night. We are planning to organize a group effort to get those warhorses as a Friends of the Zoo activity. This is timely since the decay rate is going to slow down in the next publish according to Jeremy.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye, they are very strong. I'm sure I could have killed one if I had decided to donate the time to doing so. But I'm sure that killing it before dissmounting the rider would result in the death of the steed. And unfortunately my fencer doesn't have enough tactics to use the dissmount skill. *Sighs*

If I can manage the time then I will attempt to do it as I very, very much want one *drools*.

But yeah, they are cool, I'll do my best to make an apperance. Thank you for the heads up, and if you see Jerimah please tell him I said hey.

-Hagrid

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I have a extra for you. 600 hp's. give me your icq so we can meet up.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Sure np, I got you added. send me a message when you get on.

Jerimiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bob, not too long after you left Old Man Trinity was able to tame one and was kind enough to give it to me. As Branywn mentioned I had no success Friday evening. As my cu and I engaged the controlers we easily killed them and about half the time the horse would disappear. I never considered dismounting the rider! My limited experience using the bolas you gave me led to producing a horse as well as a very angry rider! Not sure which method is best...

If there is enough interest, I would like to organize an event for Friday night to fight the spawn to raise donation gold as well as add a few warhorses to the stable....I'll start another thread if there is interest.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
****Stumbles clumsily into stables nearly being dragged by a vicious black stallion. The stable-master did not seem to be to excited about the creature that I handed over the reins to.****

Ask and ye' shall receive I believe the old saying goes? One ms. Giggles of the Blunt^Logic guild who owes me nothing I should mention, was kind enough to hand me over a wonderful Dreaded Warhorse this evening. I nearly pee'd my pants...oops, actually I think I did. *Blushes* I would also like to mention that one Jerimiah and Old Man Trinity attempted to help me tame one this morning, after dying many times over...and I think Jerimiah may have perished attempting to help, thank you both very much. And ms. Giggles thank you so very much!

As of late my game time has been VERY limited to what most of you may have remembered me putting in. However, Catskills is known for being the most friendly shard and its for reasons such as this. I will do my best to "pass the buck" so to speak and help others in getting these pets as best I can. Just please be aware that I may not be on as often as I used to be.

****Tosses a few coins to the stable-master who calls over a few extra stable-hands to assist with the creature.****

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
****Walks into town bleeding and limping with another Dread Warhorse in tow****

Wow, I finally managed to tame one for myself tonight. Those buggers are MEAN! I parked a boat near the spawn location, got a Vanguard Controller to follow me and bola'd him from the boat, then hopped off (leaving my nightmare on the boat to shoot fireballs at the rider) and proceeded to tame the beast. Aside from 2 or 3 heals from a stranger I managed to keep myself alive and solo-tamed him.

****Drags body into a nearby Inn and drifts off to sleep****

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But only tamers can mount that dreaded warhorses? Have I to be factioned to mount one of this?
And please, someone can tell me where is the spot where they spawn, please?
Or go together to tame one?

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know the required taming skill, and no, these arn't faction warhorses so you can ride them. They are in Nejulm and Cove. Good luck.

-Hagrid

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Found in Nujelm.
But it's impossible to play solo in that area :(
A lot of monsters!!! Too much for me :wall:
Please, can someone sell one of it to me?