• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dread Warhorse training

AirFluff

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hi,

Ok I'm in the training final stage and I wonder if this is enough to use him as single target/support pet.

This is the plan I designed. Need some insight please

upload_2018-12-2_7-51-27.png

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Any magics? Can you post the rest of the stats? You will use for PvM or PvP? Mana 942 a little too high could use the points on other things like regen MP/HP, and Max damage? Need the rest of the info. Would be a shame to ruin this one IMO..

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Would consider :
1> Bring up Str to 700.
2> Much more important MAX DAMAGE! to 26-33 ! This is vital, or the pet is toast, almost.
3> This also is a pet you want to PS 120 except magery.
Then choose magics and PS

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Also for this pet especially, copy to TC1 and try finishing there FIRST, before you commit it to production shard. It is very costly to replace, unless you are very wealthy. It can get sold for 350 M probably as it is now. Unless you ruin it. Then nobody will buy it if /when you decide to sell, it will lose its value.
Also dont rely on info by myself only. There are people with more experience with them, and they are 100 times better with info on this pet.
Perhaps @Pawain or @Khaelor or @Donavon may be able to pitch in.
Important is NOT to be in a hurry to finish it as this can lead to irreversible mistakes, for an irreplaceable pet..
What do you want to use it for?

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hi,

Ok I'm in the training final stage and I wonder if this is enough to use him as single target/support pet.

This is the plan I designed. Need some insight please

View attachment 90170
If this was my dread warhorse with one round already completed, this is how i would finish him (click). It's especially important to put some stamina regen on a pet if it does not have chivary. Intelligence is an important part of the mana recovery equation. You actually get more mana recovery going 370 int and 20 mana regen attribute than 142 int and 30 mana regen (and it's cheaper too). But I'm a believer in maxing out mana recovery completely. And never forget checking on base damage on the final round every time and maxing it out.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
If this was my dread warhorse with one round already completed, this is how i would finish him (click). It's especially important to put some stamina regen on a pet if it does not have chivary. Intelligence is an important part of the mana recovery equation. You actually get more mana recovery going 370 int and 20 mana regen attribute than 142 int and 30 mana regen (and it's cheaper too). But I'm a believer in maxing out mana recovery completely. And never forget checking on base damage on the final round every time and maxing it out.
Can you also post a link for Bane dragon recommended builds? Thanks in advance.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Can you also post a link for Bane dragon recommended builds? Thanks in advance.
Their builds are largely dependent on their starting intensity, if they have room for chiv or not or what you would give up for chiv. Since this Dread Warhorse was going to be Magic/Eval, must easier to flesh out a build.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Their builds are largely dependent on their starting intensity, if they have room for chiv or not or what you would give up for chiv. Since this Dread Warhorse was going to be Magic/Eval, must easier to flesh out a build.
I agree. Banes are a little more complicated..

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I agree. Banes are a little more complicated..
The dreads are also. You would have to give up 501 points somewhere for Chivalry. And they start at around 600HP so you can't make up points there. It is either regens or resists that would have to be sacrificed.