• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dread War Horse.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm having difficulty discovering how much lore and taming I would need to control a dread warhorse. I believe 110/110 is viable. However I'm curious how much taming I would require if i were 120 animal lore? Also I'm wondering their "pet difficulty." :popcorn:

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh also if someone could explain how to determine anythings pet difficulty, it would be much appreciated.:)

Z

Zodiac19

I believe 106.7 is the taming skill needed to own a warhorse and if you have 120 lore that would be enough for full control (99%) of said pet.

V

Visago

I wish they would make pets a little more powerful then ostards and beetles that can be sold to other players with out animal taming. Make them hard to tame for sure, but then make it so that they can be controlled by others so long as they remain tamed. It would only make sense that a war horse be available for warriors to ride, not just tamers who normally aren't directly in the fight.

Beerman72

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
out of curiosity...after ten years its about time one of these horses or one similar gives a good kick to the tamer with its rear legs. :) This might take alot of work to put in place but OMG...the good vibes off the monty python esque moment would truly be legendary! for appeal and maximium effect a male tamer would be needed. :)

*ninjas off... satisfied his job was done here.*

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To test pet difficulty.. get on TC, tame one.... and set taming to say 104, feed it, and it will give you a message cannot bond yet. and keep setting it up by .1 until you no longer get the cannot bond message (you shouldn't get any message, cause it has not been a week yet)

L

Lucretia (Atl)

They are, join a faction.
Warhorse and Dread Warhorse are two completely different things, different stats, etc.

Also, you don't need to be in factions to own one of the black guard horses--just to tame one you do.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To test pet difficulty.. get on TC, tame one.... and set taming to say 104, feed it, and it will give you a message cannot bond yet. and keep setting it up by .1 until you no longer get the cannot bond message (you shouldn't get any message, cause it has not been a week yet)
unfortunately the vanguard isnt active on test =[