• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet Dread Mare!!!

Jeebs

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Taking offers on Dread Mare (ICQ - 169411402)

HP-589
Stamina-125
Mana-158

Resists
Phys-69
Fire-30
Cold-22
Poison-58
Energy-49

Buyout is at 800M

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Reasonable price for this is in the range of 250-350 depending on time of month.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
800M is the buyout. I wasn't expecting to get that much, I figured around 300M. I was just looking for offers.
As you can see by having a buy out 3 X higher than what norm is you are getting no bids because who is going to bid norm when you want 800

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
300-320 sounds like a good price for this the rarest pet in the game. Untrained and unscrolled and with these stats, with the STR you posted also. High stat dreads sell for not 350 but for OVER 400-450 now days! Fully scroled and trained, for over 1 Plat usually. These are only second to the Blaze Cusidhes. Is it still available?

Last edited:

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
300-320 sounds like a good price for this the rarest pet in the game. Untrained and unscrolled and with these stats, with the STR you posted also. High stat dreads sell for not 350 but for OVER 400-450 now days! Fully scroled and trained, for over 1 Plat usually. These are only second to the Blaze Cusidhes. Is it still available?
That is second in price or value. Not second in RARITY. You can still get a blaze if you spawn enough Cus. You will NEVER spawn another Dread ever ever again, regardless of what or where you spawn. This is what makes them priceless, whether you use them for PvP or not. They are a unique rare item, for all time. Lots of owner will not sell for any price for this reason alone. It trully is the most rare pet in this game. So the price he is really asking/looking for (300 or so) is not unreasonable. I wonder if he sold it..

GotASegway

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
That is second in price or value. Not second in RARITY. You can still get a blaze if you spawn enough Cus. You will NEVER spawn another Dread ever ever again, regardless of what or where you spawn. This is what makes them priceless, whether you use them for PvP or not. They are a unique rare item, for all time. Lots of owner will not sell for any price for this reason alone. It trully is the most rare pet in this game. So the price he is really asking/looking for (300 or so) is not unreasonable. I wonder if he sold it..
Negative.

Ethereal Hiryu and Polar Bear

Are the rarest, non-spawning, legal pets in the game.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Nope.. I was the first one half asleep..and brought this post back up from afterlife..lol..sry guys my bad..
Me..lol..-->:pie: