• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Drake for Governor and for a future better game....

Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
I have never been the pushy type for an election or anything in RL, but I am gonna change just for a second and explain the possible outcomes if I dont get choosen for Governor of Jhelom, then you guys decide what you wanna do with the game, all the outcomes will have possible disadvantages to all....

Skuld gets choosen, well as proven before, She did nothing, so what has changed now........
After speaking with her, and saying I might give her my ideas, Ive changed my mind, Ive put the effort for the events and to create them for someone else to take the credit......No thanks!! Sorry Skuld, had a sudden change of heart, I am competitive....

Vindex gets choosen, there is some adavantages for all but more disadvanatages, He is just painting a bull eyes mark on our head for PvPers, If the full GOD/SL was active, then yeah maybe he can protect his own citizens but if hes not online we are bait for others...... Plus the trade deals would be more for the Fellucian side people than the Trammies..... Now here weight up what you wanna do and achieve....

Voting for me, Well not gonna say its the best vote as I am the most novice out of the 3, but I can at least attend all council de roi meetings, work alongside our EM and try to create events as I have been doing, Ive emailed Gotan more ideas than I can think about.....
I am asking for a vote of trust, more than a vote of friendship.....

So its now down to the Jhelom Citizens to choose wisely and not just choose someone that will do the job for their own purpose or not even do a job....... Obviously friends will vote their friends, but please think a little wider out of the box and see how you can help the whole and not just one person.....

Thanks