• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Dragonstorm Market - 18x18 House! No Reserve.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This home is located just outside of the City of Umbra. Its been an amazing location for my vendor house for ten years.

dragonstorm_map.jpg

Rules
1. All bids must be made on this thread. No bids by PM, ICQ etc.

2. Please include an ICQ or other method to contact you if you win.

3. Ten minute rule applies. Any bid in the last ten minutes extends the auction another 10 mins. Another bid after that, another from the time of the bid.
Example: Bidder #1 5:57 (Auction to 6:07) Bidder #2 6:04 (Auction now ends 6:14)

4. No late bids will be accepted. The only time I will reset the auction end time is if Stratics goes down the last 24 hours - at which point I'll extend it another 24 to be fair to anyone who was unable to bid on the last day.

5. The timestamp on the posts are word of God. I will be going off that to determine if someone is within the ten minute rule. LAG Happens. Don't wait until the last minute... it doesn't matter with the ten minutes.

Starting Bid: 75m
No Buyout, No Reserve.

Ends: Sunday, 11-19 at 6pm PST / 9pm EST

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
Just Because I know who is really buying this house and I will help Assia make some money, 1P bid

Last edited:

JFSF

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Whats a guy with only 4 month whiskers making big bids like that? Seller beware and backcheck offers.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh my goodness... *blinks* Erm... I'm quite surprised at the amount, but at this point I have no reason to doubt the honesty of those bidding. I prefer to give folks the benefit of a doubt.

That being said. If whoever the high bidder falls through, I will start the auction for same starting amount, no reserve again - we'll make it shorter.
A user who does not honor their bid will not be allowed to participate in the next round, including alt user-ids (with the moderator's help)

That's the most honest method I have to handle this situation. I could drop down to the next user, but I don't feel that would be fair as the price may have been previously-inflated by them.

Hopefully that meets everyone's satisfaction.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
27 minutes left on the auction. I will be available this evening to transfer this home or I'll be available during the week.