• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dragons Watch Officials on a Quest

• Thread starter imported_NANOC
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_NANOC

Mayor NANOC and Deputy Mayor Phoenix of Dragons Watch will be out of the realm for a few days.

The duties of the government officals of Dragons Watch are many.

In order to form a more perfect union
we have need to get away to a new realm, a new start and find a new way to communicate to the citizens of the Sosaria.

All this being said we will be talking to you from the city of Jacksonville, sitting in the ole world tavern of Dave and Busters (kind of reminds me of the Otters Run Tavern in GG) and communicating to you over instant pigeon.

OOC; Please check the Whispering Rose Radio site for more details.

G

Hope you had a great time at the Town Hall! Feel free to tell us about your journey, if you wish.

Safe Travels returning Home! =)

I

imported_JAY8533

Hey Nanoc, how did it go? I was going to try and talk to you about the trip at the archery competition, but it was a bit busy what with people shooting things and that creepy NPC staring at me.

I wish I had realized sooner that they were doing a townhall in Jax as I've been looking for every excuse I can find to take a weekend trip up there, and there isn't likely to be a closer one to me, well, ever. Ahh well.