• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dragons in the Sky (Second Place Star Chart Placed on Auction Block)

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Starting Feb. 1st 2020 a Contest Naming Star Charts, Charts must be dated during the month of Feb. and must be themed as Dragon or Dragon related....I will have a team of Judges from many different groups so there is no partiality,
1st prize is 5 mil gold / Chart to be Auctioned off and proceeds given to the winner as well
2nd prize is 3 mil gold / Chart to be Auctioned off and proceeds given to the winner as well
Charts must be dated during the month of February 2020
They can be handed to me or dropped off in DragonStone Castle mailbox

Starting Feb. 1st 2020 a Contest Naming Star Charts, Charts must be dated during the month of Feb. and must be themed as Dragon or Dragon related....I will have a team of Judges from many different groups so there is no partiality,
1st prize is 5 mil gold / Chart to be Auctioned off and proceeds given to the winner as well
2nd prize is 3 mil gold / Chart to be Auctioned off and proceeds given to the winner as well
Charts must be dated during the month of February 2020
They can be handed to me or dropped off in DragonStone Castle mailbox

A great stir was happening this morning. Seems that the astronomers gathered together in Moonglow in hast as news spread that a new star constellation had been seen in the telescope. Every one of these learned Astronomers agreed that this new discovery looked to resemble, a dragon. Just what this star constellation might mean was bathed in mystery, but there was indeed a sense of foreboding

Governor Shenzin sent word to the Governor of Moonglow of the new discovery by his own Astronomer, Sosarian; and confirmed by all the great Astronomers upon their own viewing. Indeed, this was a new of note and truly depicts a Dragon crouching. Most amazing news!
Written by:
~Governor Shenzin

( OCC: Soon I will announce a Contest/Event for Moonglow a contest, the turn in item for the contest will be Star charts which must be dated this year in the month of Feb with the theme Dragons or DragonStone ~Daenyra )

A new messenger bird had arrived in the owls' loft this morning and had stirred quite the commotion, Raghara was not fond of sharing his loft, the screaming owl the flapping around of birds and straw flying around the entranceway to the castle chambers made quite the alarming noise to awake to. Scrabbling around the room for robe and shoes I manage to dress warm enough for a short time to go see what in the world was going on. Opening the outer door the mess in the entryway was unbelievable, straw was strung everywhere, bird droppings all up and down the stairway. Perched on the edge of the loft gazing down at me as I tippy-toe through the droppings trying not to step in them, Raghara, the owl, his soft coo a sign of trying to calm me I suppose, when actually he was who had needed to be calmed. Climbing the ladder to the loft I am confident it wasn't something up there to harm me or else Raghara would now not be so calm. As I get towards the top of the ladder peeking my head over the flooring I can see a small Dove in the corner huffing and puffing from trying to stay far enough away from the owl so as not to be devoured by the angry owl, scolding Raghara I shake my finger at him, " You can't go trying to eat the messengers, how will I learn things and hear from anyone if you eat the messenger birds?" shaking my head in disapproval, knowing that the owl was the least of the worries for messengers, one swoop through the air and the dragons could have taken it out. Scooping up the poor Dove I remove the note tied to its leg, unrolling the parchment the seal of Britain is revealed and I can see the signature of the Governor at the bottom. Quickly scanning over the words, I begin to smile, then to a furrowed brow, with worry. A new constellation, one that even resembles a dragon, a very nice thought but with that will also come people to the astronomer's tent by the giant telescope on Moonglow. Thats ok keeping them at that side of the island will be ok. So I just wonder what this new constellation will be named......
~Daenyra

Last edited:

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Saturday at 3 pm est for the purpose to RP announcing the event (you do not need to be present to enter) a RP event will start at a building on the southeast side of Verity Island (Moonglow) we will bring up about finding the constellation and a few other things in Moonglow that afternoon. Anyone interested in what's happening in Moonglow come to find out what's going on. Meet at Verity Isle Trading Post behind the Tailor shop against city gates going out of the city

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Entries for Star Chart Contest are :

1st one is

[8:53 AM]

charted by Mother and named Mother of all Dragons (charted on 2/20/20)(edited)
[8:54 AM]
2nd one is
[8:55 AM]
Charted by Niamh Cadfeal and named Dragons Kiss (charted on 2/14/20)
Votes are not complete yet

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Was sure Missing Adrian Monk for this event hope you are safe and well out there miss you hope to see you in game soon

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
First Place Winner of the Star Chart Contest was Niamh Cadfeal with a Chart Dated Feb. 14, 2020 (Valentine's Day) named "Dragon's Kiss"
Second Place Winner of the Star Chart Contest was Mother dated Feb. 20, 2020 Named "Mother of all Dragon's"

Charts will be added to an Auction Block on landing outside of DragonStone Castle, teleporter on Rock's Emporium inside Luna Walls, Inside North East Corner on the landing of front steps to DragonStone Castle or Upper Mid East side of Tram Ice Island they will remain on Auction blocks for as long as it allows winning bid also goes to winning chart player Second Place will be Auctioned first

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
2nd Place Winning Chart named "Mother of all Dragons" by Mother 2/20/2020 is the first to go on the Auction Block at DragonStone Castle runs for 7 days
After this one sells I will place the,
First Place Winning Star Chart named "Dragons Kiss" named by Niamh Cadfael 2/14/2020 (Valentine's Day)
will be next week
(This is how you get to DragonStone Castle to Bid on the Chart - Catskills)Vender House inside Luna walls has a Teleporter to DragonStone Castle

1583984896443.png