• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dragons Get Mail

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Taking off a day I decide to sail to Nujelum, and wander the markets and shops, for something new to wear to the Governor meeting. Leaving DragonStone wasn't exactly like leaving it unattended, Telchar now lives next door and keeps an eye on the place and Shoe and Niamh, Dagda's Sister also have been checking on me and watching the place. So it didn't surprise me to see Ragarha , the Owl fly overhead a little off-balance, landing on the walk in front of me, I notice the singed tail feathers, I knew in an instant Niamh must have set his A...Bbb. bottom on fire to get a move on to deliver a note. Niamh and Dagda had been left in charge of many things lately since I hadn't been much to the mainland, but tonight was a big night and I had a ticket for front row seating. Slight chuckle as I tug at what was left of his tail feather " Had you listened I am sure that would not have happened" thinking how he was so much like a child. Unfolding the note I begin to read,

Dear Daeny,

An old friend of yours, F-star is here at the Castle, it seems Telchar delivered something for him and since you were not home to give them to him when he arrived, Telchar dropped them in the mailbox. I am here but what do you want me to do?

Yours Truely,
Niamh

With nothing new to wear yet, I just didn't want to leave to go back to DragonStone, since from here my plan was to head straight to the mainland. Asking the Slim Gentleman in the Tavern where i could possibly find a pen and paper, he looks up from the black book he seemed to be writing in with a Grin. " Here ya go M'lady", he tears a page from his black book and hands me the pen and paper. Quickly scribbling I write

Niamh,

On the third floor of the castle in my living chambers, go into the study, in the closet hanging on the wall is a set of keys, one of which will unlock the mailbox, please get the things out and give them to FiveStar. you are a lifesaver thank you very much.

~Daenyra

Knowing that also inside that closet is currently holding something very lethal to us but my full faith is in Niamh and her Sister, as my attention completely goes out the window my eyes are following the lady wearing the skirt walking outside the tavern, and off I go trailing her to find out where she got that........

Ok so we seem to be over looked as having a separate Role Play Dragon Guild ( our main guild is a PVM guild but....) even tho I spilt us and highlighted RP1 and Aedons guijd , would love to highlight any other RP guilds as well, so for the record I need guardians in the RP of Dragons, so that people do not feel they must be a tamer we also are recruiting guardians which could be about any skill template and the castle can always use crafters and builders. If it’s believed I am not capable of having such then I am welcome to discuss a possible alliance With a separate guardian guild holding it, depending on the leader and I having a discussion. Them rehighlight the role play guilds but yo we are out there so don’t forget we are present !

Last edited: