• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dragon's Cove closed again

G

Trying to log into DC displays the 'restricted to paying customers' message that showed up a few months ago.

And of course, the Bug Board link in the top sticky doesn't work, either.

G

While they get the old bug boards revised, your best bet is to post it on the wiki, located here: Bug Reports. Thanks

Z

Zinzi

<blockquote><hr>

Trying to log into DC displays the 'restricted to paying customers' message that showed up a few months ago.

And of course, the Bug Board link in the top sticky doesn't work, either.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, good! Well, not 'good' - but I am a fairly new player and I got that message today - so I am not the only one... I went to my subscription page - and there were two different subscriptions - one to TSO and one to EA-Land....? I thought it basically were 'the same thing' or going to be?

I

imported_Fire Dragon

It would be nice if someone had told us that we needed to be registered for EA Land as well as TSO.. since that is the only reason i can find that we are having trouble logging into DC. Does that mean we have to pay double, for EA Land and TSO? Did the dev's think that no one actually played there anymore so they decided to just shut it down?

Bug boards? lol that's a funny one.. since when has that ever solved problems.

G

Does that mean we have to pay double, for EA Land and TSO?

This could be a sneaky way to double paid accounts. And could explain why a lot of TC3 accounts show as visitors. EA wants us to register and pay for EALand in addition to TSO.

But DC isn't part of EALand....yet.

I

imported_Qute Pi

Not being able to get into DC is a bug. It has nothing to do with your actual subscription.

When I asked if I needed to download or register ea land, I was told no.
Currently my account shows I'm registered for TSO and not EA Land. I have been assured that is ok, and will not cause any problems with my game play. Now or Later.

Hang in there!

I

imported_Fire Dragon

<blockquote><hr>

Not being able to get into DC is a bug. It has nothing to do with your actual subscription.

When I asked if I needed to download or register ea land, I was told no.
Currently my account shows I'm registered for TSO and not EA Land. I have been assured that is ok, and will not cause any problems with my game play. Now or Later.

Hang in there!

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you telling us that you are able to log into DC? It is certainly causing problems for our game play..

G

When I asked if I needed to download or register ea land

Out of curiosity, who did you ask?

The change to the EA subscription page is another indication that EA wants to disassociate TSO from EA.

G

Parizad has said that this is part of a much bigger bug, in this thread, that they are working on.

Z

Zinzi

<blockquote><hr>

Thanks guys! We're on it.

[/ QUOTE ]

And thank you; I am in!
Just sad that I am the only one there....lol

I

imported_Fire Dragon

Hmmm strange.. Got disconnected from the property i was on, then it came up with an avatar leasing error and now getting the same error again, can't log into DC