• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dragonfish

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
can you give me skill and location in Ice, also weather or not bait was used?

TY

Mr Bug

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I caught that fish at 120 skill Ice dungeon river west of the arctic ogre lord although I don't think it is location specific as I have pulled up 2 so far in different areas of the river. I had no bait so no bait was used it took approximately 10-12 hours total fishing time spread out over a week or so to get those 2 so they are not going to just jump in your backpack like pie fish. Very time consuming process catching these elusive fish. So yes they do exist I had not pulled one prior to legendary fisher either and that was my primary source of dungeon fish pre 120. Hope that helps and good fishing.

The Albatross/Lord Aphid LS

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ty

there is another spot to fish in ice further back just checking which spot and congrates