• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dragon!

Mordha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Dragon, not a Greater Dragon.
I saw this guy sitting on a pet vendor in New Mag awhile back for 1k. And thought I would like to see what I could with him. After a lot of thinking, I thought greater dragonish might be fun to try for. So with that in mind, here is what I came up with.
Dragon1.PNG
Dragon2.PNG
Dragon3.PNG
Dragon4.PNG
I did not add any regens, greaters don't have regens either.
I did increase base damage to max.
He is fully skill trained and for the most part, I think he does pretty well compared to greater dragons with similar stats, with the added bonus of having armor ignore instead of bleed. While my tests are not scientific, I am pleased with him and have been grabbing him instead of a greater when a flappy pet is needed.