• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dragon Turtles ?

Eric Ravenwind

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just hatched my turtle and I got some questions:

1.) Does the turtle's attributes (HP, Mana, etc), get stronger after having it for a while?

2,) If a Bonded turtle fights the Dragon Turtle Champ, is there a possibility it will be released? Kinda like the skeletal dragon used to release dragon pets.

That's it for now. Thanks in advance!

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I admit it's been a while since I used my tamer and therefore a greater dragon but... The dragon turtle hatchling I got seems really bad. Magery the only skill above GM, and the stats seem bad too.

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just hatched my turtle and I got some questions:

1.) Does the turtle's attributes (HP, Mana, etc), get stronger after having it for a while?

2,) If a Bonded turtle fights the Dragon Turtle Champ, is there a possibility it will be released? Kinda like the skeletal dragon used to release dragon pets.

That's it for now. Thanks in advance!
The Hit Points, Strength, Intelligence, and Mana will not go higher. If your Dex and Stamina is below 125, it will raise. Skills below 100 will raise. Margery is usually above 100 so it will not raise.

Not sure on question 2, but I have not seen any posts about it.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I admit it's been a while since I used my tamer and therefore a greater dragon but... The dragon turtle hatchling I got seems really bad. Magery the only skill above GM, and the stats seem bad too.
Mine too, my little turtleturd has a grand total of 536 hitpoints, not even worth the time to train him.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The range in stats for the turtles should be skewed a bit higher...

Getting an egg as a reward that turns into the equivalent of a GD that you would even consider taming is slightly annoying :cursing::confused::p

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I personally like the random stats. It makes the higher stat ones even more awesome and rare.