• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dragon Turtle Stats, Resists, Skills

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi everybody,

If you'd be so kind, please share the stats, resists, and skills of your dragon turtles! I suspect they're going to be the same as greater dragons, but need more data to be sure. I've added them to the Pet Power Calc with the same data as GDs - but that could change if I find samples outside the GD ranges.

Here are the turtles I've hatched or lored so far:

DT-samples.png

Thanks, and happy hatching! =)

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Here's mine. Ignore the Greater Dragon maximums. I only selected it for reference.
upload_2015-10-14_1-45-38.png

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
anyone else notice that the phy resists seem to be a lower then GD's?
also, they drop lower once tamed that GD do so they need extra training to get up to max.
here is mine.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
oh never mind, haha, i just noticed that mine is the top one in your list!

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
so this is interesting.

when i tamed my turtle the skills dropped by 55%
when i trained him back up after bonding him his wrestling topped out at 10%-11% below its original start and his tactics topped out at 10% below its original start.

compared to a GD those numbers are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy different, also with GD its the same across the board, ya just have to x 1.25 from fresh tame and thats your cap.

these turtles have some differences Lucy!

Last edited:

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
so finished training my Turtle.
little surprised at some of the changes.
so unlike GD these, once trained, end up only 10% below pre-tame skill levels.

so mine for example;
pre-tame skills
wrestle 141.4
tactics 113.8
magic resist 131.2
anatomy 0.0
magic 129.0

fresh tame skill
wrestle 63.6
tactics 51.2
magic resist 59.0
anatomy 0.0
magic 116.1

after training cap out
wrestle 126.1 (i got bored and stopped but i assume it will go to 127.3)
tactics 102.5
magic resist 118.1
anatomy 100.0
magic 116.1

so unlike greater dragons when you tame the turtles they will drop 55% in skills but you can train them back up to 10% lower then pretame skills.

so good and bad.
good end result with nice high skills but takes longer to get them up there.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I run EC in fullscreen mode and I can't take a screenshot of my pet stats or anything else for that matter. Is there someone that can tell me how to do it? Thanks. I wanna show you my little turtleturd, never seen one as low as he is, give you a bottom reference, heh

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I run EC in fullscreen mode and I can't take a screenshot of my pet stats or anything else for that matter. Is there someone that can tell me how to do it? Thanks. I wanna show you my little turtleturd, never seen one as low as he is, give you a bottom reference, heh
I think if you are in EC and you hit the PrintScreen button on your keyboard, it should automatically save a shot into the "Screen Shot" folder in your game data folder (the same data folder where your user profiles are stored, documents/ea games/ultima online stygian abyss/ on my machine).

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here are my latest ranges - thanks everybody for sharing data (and feel free to continue to do so - I'll keep tracking!) This includes 30 dragon turtles:

dt-samples2.png

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think if you are in EC and you hit the PrintScreen button on your keyboard, it should automatically save a shot into the "Screen Shot" folder in your game data folder (the same data folder where your user profiles are stored, documents/ea games/ultima online stygian abyss/ on my machine).
You, my friend, are wonderful for replying, you cannot imagine how many frustrations I've had trying to screen shot. Opened that file you said and my goodness, there were all the screenshots I didn't even know I had. This is the reason I love the people on Stratics, kudos to you for the help.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Squimpy Dragon Turtle Hatchling Oct 2015.jpg

Here's my little Turtleturd, can you scroll down your list far enough to put him on Kitiara? And he actually has already killed about 30 crystal eles and a couple of killer punkins on these stats, har har

Attachments

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL That is bad.

EDIT: Did someone release it and you tamed it and everything dropped a 2nd time?
\

Nope, flat hatched outa the egg by me widdleself, and he was hard to tame. While I was trying to tame him I thought wow, he must be strong cause it must have taken me 8 tames with my tamer who is real skill 120 tame, 120 lore, 120 vet. But boy, what a surprise, albeit it not a pleasant one when I lored him.

Thinking about putting him up for auction on the rares forum, Lowest Turtle Dragon Hatchling ever!!!!! rare rare rare, har har

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Mine just hatched this morning. These are the stats [immediately after taming]:

Attributes:
  • Hits: 815/815
  • Stamina: 62/62
  • Mana: 515/515
  • Strength: 624
  • Dexterity: 62
  • Intelligence: 515
  • Barding Difficulty: 124.1
Resistances:
  • Physical: 80%
  • Fire: 81%
  • Cold: 46%
  • Poison: 55%
  • Energy: 61%

Combat Ratings:
  • Wrestling: 61.9
  • Tactics: 53.2
  • Resisting Spells: 58.8
  • Anatomy: 0.0
  • Poisoning: ---

Lore & Knowledge:
  • Magery: 112.7
  • Evaluating Intelligence: 49.4
  • Meditation: 0.0

KimDeago

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
My Tiny Turtle Tim:
Hits 975
Stam 125
Mana 583
Str 580
Dex 125
Int 583
Bard 151.4

Wres 123.7
Tatics 108.6
Resist 109.4
Anat 100
Mage 110.3
Eval 100
Med 100

Physical 75
Fire 73
Cold 51
Poison 60
Energy 62

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i got 2 more to add to the numbers and should have another 2 more tomorrow to add.

number 1
HP 735
Stamina 57
Mana 519
STR 606
DEX 57
INT 519
---
---
wrestle 62.4
tactics 54.8
m/r 58.5
magic 108.6

number 2
HP 705
Stamina 60
Mana 618
STR 621
DEX 60
INT 618
---
---
wrestle 61.1
tactics 55.5
m/r 55.4
magic 107.9

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Turtle 3

Turtle 4

38.9 0

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Anyone has trained skills to post? Curious how high they go given how much they drop in taming.

StealYourFace

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I just finished training my turtle on everything except resist. He trained to 90 percent of original skill just like normal. It sucked because his skills were so low to start that I had to take him to shame to get his wrestling and tactics higher before I could get gains on shadow ele.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Anyone has trained skills to post? Curious how high they go given how much they drop in taming.
they go back up to 90% of the pretame skill level.

so if your turtle say started with 139.0 wrestling and it dropped 55% when ya tamed it down to 62.6 it will cap out back up at 125.1

or at least the ones i tamed all followed that.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Two I managed to grow in the last two days:
Turtle 1:
turtle_1_01.png turtle_1_02.png turtle_1_03.png
Turtle 2:
turtle_2_01.png turtle_2_02.png turtle_2_03.png

Second one has really good fire resist, but that is it. :p 61 physical really hurts it. :(

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My 5 turtle just hatched. Here is its' info:
looks like a 3.5 freshly hatched, do you think is a good one?

MichelangeloStats.png MichelangeloStats.png

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm afraid I got the runt of the litter. Magery when tamed 102.1

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
It is a good one. Physical could be higher, but 70% resist is enough for most cases, specially considering the high HP the turtle has. She also has very good fire and energy resists. :)
Good one in my book.

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is a good one. Physical could be higher, but 70% resist is enough for most cases, specially considering the high HP the turtle has. She also has very good fire and energy resists. :)
Good one in my book.
Thx for your answer! :)
I'll start train tomorrow so, when it'll be bounded :)

belkins

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hatched 3 different ones here are there stats... forgot to take screenshot of turtle ones combat skills before i tamed it.:twak:

turtle2.png turtleone.png turtle3.png

Gnoopey

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here are mine so far ... sorry, haven't noticed this thread earlier! The numbers 10-15, 17 & 19 were so bad, that I didn't take numbers of those beasts. I remember two or three were rated 1.7. #'s 1-19 on Europa, #20 on Drachenfels.

Dragon_turtle_numbers_02.jpg