• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dragon Turtle landscape issues

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Wasn't sure what thread to put this in...and I see it being an issue in more ways then one...but the turtle moves around a LOT! And this one moved so far it fell over the waterfall and got stuck...

upload_2015-10-10_0-15-56.png

I paged a GM, and GM Chernabog (AGAIN! I love this GM) Showed up about 5 minutes later...but by that time it had bounced back to the altar.

Can you maybe make it so the turtle doesn't wander so far?
@Kyronix

Or at least not fall off the edge? Thanks!

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Stealth brag that you got a baby dragon turtle! That thing looks awesome.
LOL thanks...it was doing pretty well at that spawn considering it's not fully trained yet.

It was funny though seeing it attack the big boss turtle...like baby giving momma a smackdown lol.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I posted a week ago that I had gotten the hatchling...and that I broke down to buy a pet bonding potion because I couldn't wait to play with it :)

No this is a real picture...the boss actually walked over to the water...TELEPORTED across the river and jumped down the waterfall....I think he was afraid of us :)