• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dragon Train Buddy

J

JoyousGard

LS dragon trainer seeks LS dragon trainer.

PM me if you have 1-3 hours a night (central time) to fight your dragon against mine, in Fel, while your healing yours and I'm healing mine, until it is trained up.

I have a freshly tamed drag with good stats (34 26 34) and skills starting around 100 looking to go to 118ish.

PM if you are interested. This is a good opportunity for someone looking to increase their vet skill and not deal with the irritation of fighting of monsters. Sadly I am maxed in vet, but I think this is a good option for me anyways.

I

imported_catfish

why dont u just dig up a shadow ele and train against that? trains up everthing but resist

V

Vincia Eaglehorn

or hunt in destard while looking for a better one ... there are tons of training partners and a new drag can deal with a wild one, even 2 at same time if you have vet