• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dragon Head on Home of the Hearth

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,

I have been trying to place one of the Red Dragon Head's on a Home of the Hearth fireplace above the mantel and it will not raise high enough. Is there a way to raise it up so that it will be above the mantel?

Thanks, Katrena

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've never placed a dragon head, so not sure this will work, but you might try stacking table, damaged books, table..... target books with dragon head and see if it places... do all this on the same tile that you will place the hearth...... try to lock down the head, remove the tables and books and place the hearth

the dragon heads are very large, and I'm thinking that unless you have an open floor above it then it will pop up into the floor above, or maybe not even place

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi DevilsOwn,

Thanks for the information and help. I finally found that my problem was the ceiling. The fire place will go through it, but not the dragon head. I was able to get it raised on the top floor without a roof by using a gaza mat. You put down a single gaza mat. raise it to the height you want, then select the mat when you place the dragon head. After getting all of this done, the dragon head does not fit centered on the fire place, so I placed it on the wall.

Katrena