• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dragon Egg

• Thread starter imported_Mezzac
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Mezzac

Hi All,

Saw one of these for recently - Just wondering where they are from, how rare are they and what might I expect to pay for one?

Thanks Mezzac

I

imported_BoneDaddy

I believe they are from the last EM ordeal on Napa.

Good luck finding one...

I think there were 12 or 20 and they could be turned in for something...

G

yah yah ... but the clever peeps in the 'secret event gang' kept em...

I

imported_Cysphruo

<blockquote><hr>

yah yah ... but the clever peeps in the 'secret event gang' kept em...

[/ QUOTE ]

lol
i've seen a lot of them for sale by average players
the only thing funny about that event is, there was another set of rares to be had, rafman got caught in the act in two places at once and instead of getting both rares he only got one

I

imported_Mezzac

Sorry to bother, but price, what might I expect to have to pay??

Thanks Mezzac

G

Still thank god the EM/GM events have been stopped, it was the most infair system going, u had to be in the 'secret event gang' that seemed to be on the right shard ,at the right time, everytime, - just by chance?? lol....oh ...lol

Cogniac

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The last time I saw one for sale, I think it was around 60-75m, but that was months ago, and I don't know if it ever even sold at that price. So take this quote as a very rough estimate. It might be easier for me to just say "a lot".

S

Sorcon Gartius

There was no secret event gang... Unless you call a network of people who share information a "Secret Event Gang"...