• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dragon Clan Climbs To The Top

Lady Lava

UO Senior News Reporter
Alumni
Note: To view orginal post with images go to the Great Lakes Main Page News

Dragon Clan Climbs To The Top

The Dragon Clan Guild (DC*) is the brain child of a player by the name of Shady. Often Shady claims to be an older gal but she has plenty of energy and has worked very hard at turning DC into one of the top guilds on Great Lakes, some say number one. It all depends on how you look at it.

Shady's recruitment was intense for many months and the guild is still taking applications. As we all know it takes more than a guild leader to make a guild successful and Shady is quick to point out how thankful she is to all that have helped make DC what it is today.

One cannot go any place in the realm, Fel or Tram, without running into the likes of Tika Moondust, Sir George, Aldrick, FREMMEL, Malik, Abel, autumn, Tier, Journey, Henry Zoate, SKULLCLEAVER, Vasco, Alexa and Sarah of Fortune, neptune, Fusion and Janet Jackson to name a few. I remember seeing Janet Jackson many moons ago fishing in the river near the Brit Bank as a newb.

In years past I have hunted as a guest with many guilds including
G-V and BC. I have had the pleasure of hunting with DC* on several occasions and they are a fun group and very diverse. They do Peerless Hunts, Champ Spawn Hunts, PvM game lure events and rumor has it even PvP.

This guild that boasts " Home of The Great Lakes Most Dynamic Guild " has a good website for those interested in joining or just finding out about this guild. That address is www.dragonclan.info