• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Dragon Bone earrings?

• Thread starter Lord Drakelord
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lord Drakelord

Can I get a little history on where and from, whom they were made for/from?

Thanks

K

Kratos Aurion

Can I get a little history on where and from, whom they were made for/from?

Thanks
Came from Legends. I was on shard at the time of the event but don't remember the lore behind them. Think they were loot from monsters during the event.

And they range from 30-60m

30m-40m greyish hue
40-60m white hue

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Somone offered me 75 for my white ones...i said no thanks.

I still wish I had my kettle of Carmel...but i need an orny and and IRs really bad...and some sick armor pieces...*sigh* i miss that piece.

L

Lord Drakelord

Well I picked these up on Atl. So I was assuming they were one shard only item but from the post above it seems they were scatter around.

Recently we had someone in the guild transfering a charactor over to Sonoma and I ask him to carry them over for us.

L

Lord Drakelord

Well I picked these up on Atl. So I was assuming they were one shard only item but from the post above it seems they were scatter around.

Recently we had someone in the guild transfering a charactor over to Sonoma and I ask him to carry them over for us.

Could I get an idea of what they worth today?

thank you

40-60m white hue
Is that about right?

L

Lord Drakelord

Maybe slightly more (slightly being 10-15m). Pure white ones are significantly more rare and desirable than grey ones.
Thank you, makes me happy that I have something that could be worth so much UO Gold. I never had anything that was a uper rare in game before so this makes me feel pretty good to know we got something.

S

Sorcon Gartius

Pure whites (Like you have) Can range from 75-100 if you find the right buyer.

Grey ones can range 50-65

O

ofatlantic

I agree with the above post. I knew someone willing to pay 100+ for the pure white ones just because it matched his outfit lol. He ended up paying 85-90 I think. I bought mine for 60 though. I have a dragon fetish you can say, so I like anything with 'dragon' in the name...not to mention white earrings look pretty darn cool.

L

Lord Drakelord

Well thanks I don't plan on selling them, mainly to show the person that gave me a laugh in PM, but rather someday, if and when I do quit this game, to give them to our PAS guild Museum On Sonoma. Then I will know that they will remain on Sonoma, even if they did not come from it.
Came from Legends. I was on shard at the time of the event but don't remember the lore behind them. Think they were loot from monsters during the event.
Its funny how they ended up on Atlantic, then gifted away for a good deed done. The earrings were a gift to my daughter when she played, she was going very strong on that shard and her old account still has a elder archer/ninja there, and when she quit because of schooling and her children needs, my wife and I took over her account. Maybe someday if UO stay around long enough, my daughter may return to play and if she does the earrings are her's to do as she wishes, except now they on Sonoma. But if we close our accounts before that day, they will be gifted to our PAS museum.

L

Lord Drakelord

I agree with the above post. I knew someone willing to pay 100+ for the pure white ones just because it matched his outfit lol. He ended up paying 85-90 I think. I bought mine for 60 though. I have a dragon fetish you can say, so I like anything with 'dragon' in the name...not to mention white earrings look pretty darn cool.

Again thank you all for this information, After talking it over the phone with my Daughter in Kansas, we decided to go ahead and donate the earrings to our Guild Museum, they will be on display on the ground floor for all to see freely. Again I thank you for you help and feel free to pop over anytime on Sonoma to see them at the PAS museum.