• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dragon’s Cove Merging Now

G

GregK

(* cross posted from blog *)

Dragon’s Cove is currently in the process of being merged into EA-Land.

It should conclude within the hour (some time before 10AM PST).

We will need to stop and re-start EA-Land when the transfer is complete. That will happen immediately following the transfer (so within the hour).

Welcome Dragon’s Cove to EA-Land!

Regards,

gk

P

Peppie

Thanks for the news Greg =) .. Ahm do you know why web services are not working anymore?=( or is it just me?

G

No, it's not just you Peppie, I was going to give a friend the EA-Land site addy, but found it wasn't working. Hope it isn't down for too long.

Hooray for DC! Haven't seen the old place in two and a half years, it will be great to have a nosy round again

G

<blockquote><hr>

Welcome Dragon’s Cove to EA-Land!

[/ QUOTE ]Does this mean DC is no longer "hardcore"?

I remember being one of the first few that got into DC within the first 5 minutes of it opening, before we crashed half of EA online by overloading the servers with the sign-up rush.

The joys of people whining about paying §10 for buffet because nobody had any money and we had to charge for it

M

Monkeybear

DC, IH, JP, DC, MF

Then they need to transfer EA Land and TC3 to the east coast then..

EJ, DG, CC, AV, FF, BF, BV

C

Carter'

Thank god some new people i cant wait for blazing falls and interhogan !

I

imported_Gracie Nito

<blockquote><hr>

DC, IH, JP, DC, MF

AV, BF, CC, DG, EJ, FF, BV

[/ QUOTE ]

Why did you re-arrange the East coast cities?

EJ, DG, CC, AV, FF, BF, BV is the last order that I saw published.

D

DGLita

i think there were 10 people in DC, and i was one of them till i deleted my sim there to make a new one in TC3, so dont expect a rush lol

M

Monkeybear

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

DC, IH, JP, DC, MF

AV, BF, CC, DG, EJ, FF, BV

[/ QUOTE ]

Why did you re-arrange the East coast cities?

EJ, DG, CC, AV, FF, BF, BV is the last order that I saw published.

[/ QUOTE ]

I could be wrong I'm just going by the blog

Edited, I was wrong :p

It's DC, IH, JP, MF

then

EJ, DG, CC, AV, FF, BF, BV

G

<blockquote><hr>

If you recall the previous order of merges was:

EJ, DG, CC, AV, DC, IH, FF, JP, BF, MF, BV (bolded cities are west coast)
Instead next week, and next week only, we will merge the west coast cities (DC, IH, JP, and MF). However, we will merge only one city at time and make sure evertything is okay before proceeding to the next. That means we may only get Dragon’s Cove done and no other west coast city.

We then begin the migration of Test Center 3 and EA-Land to the east coast. During this time, behind the scenes we are migrating the other west coast cities (DC, IH, JP, and MF) to the East Coast.

Once EA-Land is safely in it’s new home, we will resume the merges. Only then we will be on the east coast so we will go back to the original list, i.e., East Jerome will be first up.

[/ QUOTE ]
Posted in Uncategorized, City Merge by Greg on the February 21st, 2008

D

DGLita

I have to say thought that the DC landers, what few of them there were, were a really lovely bunch of close knit people, and a pleasure to be with. Im looking forward to seeing them again, if they are still with us.

M

Monkeybear

<blockquote><hr>

any word on more bullett trains?

[/ QUOTE ]
Whenever they post.. I guess.

<blockquote><hr>

Just had to say I LOVE your siggie!

(I'm a bear-fan!)

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks! We're working on getting cream bear suits for male sims

K

Karm

Awesome
Welcome DC!

If it were up to me y'all could keep the city down all day as long as the merges continues
But that's just me.

Have a great day,
Karm

F

forsure01

replying to no one in paticular,, lmao,, dc is up and hey you can get a island for only a million plus. Anyone want to make me a loan?

S

Serene

Yes! Landed safe and sound, all intact - property, stuff everything:)) ty

G

<blockquote><hr>

replying to no one in paticular,, lmao,, dc is up and hey you can get a island for only a million plus. Anyone want to make me a loan?

[/ QUOTE ]A million simoleans? Pfft! That's only US$1011 out of an ATM machine...

M

Monkeybear

<blockquote><hr>

any update if this is done, I'm trying to login and cannot?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's been done a while o.o

I

imported_fajjaa

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

any update if this is done, I'm trying to login and cannot?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's been done a while o.o

[/ QUOTE ]

It would be nice to hear that all is completed with DC's merge and the next city is ready to go. Or are they going to wait till tomorrow to start the next city?