• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

draconi

S

sirTEDLEY

i vote for draconi , best damn sherif we have

yaya great job

F

five oclock

Hey my vote for 2008 is draconi

he does listen..and gets the job done!

WOOOT

S

Sethblackmoore

Yep this type of thing is what we all needed to put some confidence back in the game! Way to go Draconi!!! I'm sure friends will tell friends and people that haven't played because of dupers will come back.

G

We need a t-shirt:

I scripted my resouorce gathering and all I got was my house burned down!

might sell more of those in the EA store then the current T shirts

S

sirTEDLEY

cheaters/hackers - 29.99

dupers/and speed hackers -159.99

banned accounts and burning homes - priceless

B

Budweiser KDL

Too bad one of the houses in Luna that burnt down had some honest players that had vendors there.. and They lost everything on the vendors...sad really that the players with vendors on one of the houses did not have a chance to gather their gold or items first....btw Im selling Barbed kits for 8 mill now..

I

imported_kalzaketh

napa wasn't alone in the burning as baja had a nice rumproast cookout better than the ricardo fiasco was I must say.