• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Draconi vs The Dismount Tamer

• Thread starter Good_Ole_Lefty
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

Good_Ole_Lefty

Sorry, but I think Draconi would die quick as anybody else pet ball nerf or not.

F

Fayled Dhreams

hehehehe Draconi would be the bait... foo ...
The Missus ... be along directly, and slice you too thin to boil and too thick to fry ...

L

Lord_Asterix

<blockquote><hr>

Sorry, but I think Draconi would die quick as anybody else pet ball nerf or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, he would turn on his HP + speed hacks

F

Fayled Dhreams

Not to mention ... backup "with contacts" ...

Just saying ... the Missus might know ... people ....

heheheheh

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Apparently, you've never seen the butcher knife he used at the Columbus meetup last year on Test Center.....

S

stevethepirate86

hehe dismount tamers all you need to end that little idea is a nice chiv dexxer and a necro mage. drop the tamer first and the super dragon is cake walk long as you use pots and EoO after the tamer drops. now on the note of if the tamer has freinds or you cant shake the drag long enough on foot........... (and to future posters i dont speedhack so i cant outrun em just need it attention off me long enough hence the necro mage
)

SouthernRageLNR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Apparently, you've never seen the butcher knife he used at the Columbus meetup last year on Test Center.....

[/ QUOTE ]
I was at that meeting when he made the weapon, a hyiru tamer jumped off mount and tried to dismount him, his reply was "Oh i dismounted him" while he was on mount and with a cleaver in hand. All i could do was cover my face in shame that are very devs them self don't even know you cant dismount another player while mounted with a cleaver in there hand.

A

Ariel2

what made you think that he didnt know you cant do that? just by the oh i dismounted him?

SouthernRageLNR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

what made you think that he didnt know you cant do that? just by the oh i dismounted him?

[/ QUOTE ]
I just explained it.

He was mounted(you can only dismount a player from the mounted stage if both players are using a lance)

He had a cleaver in his hand

The tamer dismounted him self in an attempt to dismount Draconi

He replyed "Oh i dismounted him"

That right there shows that he has no clue how uo even works and shouldnt be in charge of its development.

I

imported_blesh

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
I just explained it.

He was mounted(you can only dismount a player from the mounted stage if both players are using a lance)

That right there shows that he has no clue how uo even works and shouldnt be in charge of its development.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or he used his super GM powers to throw him off his mount with a snap of his fingers. The devs are the gods of UO you know.

SouthernRageLNR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
I just explained it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or he used his super GM powers to throw him off his mount with a snap of his fingers. The devs are the gods of UO you know.

[/ QUOTE ]
I seriously hope that was a joke.

SouthernRageLNR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Do you think he'd cry about it on Stratics though?

[/ QUOTE ]
Not sure who this was aimed at.

G

The post which I reply to is generally the one I'm addressing, it's a habit of mine.