• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Draconi- Invisible Wall Above BR Machine

• Thread starter Connor_Graham
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Connor_Graham

Directly up following a straight line from the west corner of the BR machine, 1 tile east from the building there above it, is an invisible wall that blocks movement. Just thought someone should know....

Edit- This is on Pacific...

K

Karthcove

It looks like there is a set of dyes under the grass...

C

Connor_Graham

Bump so Draconi can see now that I've noticed he's posted.

H

Hooli Gan

on napa its the same thing exept for we have a graphic of 2 copper wire staffs laying there on the ground in the same spot you described.Take a closer look on the ground i bet its the same thing

Redxpanda

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also, i dunno if anyone noticed this but the monsters kinda follow you when you leave. Anyone notice how if someone leaves the monster runs off in one direction everytime. If you plan on going back in i suggest you hide yourself or they will reappear and jump on you as soon as you reenter.

C

Connor_Graham

I can't see anything on the ground. I've gotten nailed there several times lol. There's only 1 tile above and below it where you can get around, and I'll be damned if I can manage to steer through without getting stuck every time.

RaDian FlGith

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Also, i dunno if anyone noticed this but the monsters kinda follow you when you leave. Anyone notice how if someone leaves the monster runs off in one direction everytime. If you plan on going back in i suggest you hide yourself or they will reappear and jump on you as soon as you reenter.

[/ QUOTE ]Yeah, that's been a problem for years. Happens if you recall away from Tokuno too.

And of course, there's the "I'm a monster who just crossed a server line" bug that gives them some ungodly speedhack and makes it nigh on impossible to get away from them until you pass back to the area server that they came from.

But... since they've known about these for ages, I doubt they'll be fixed any time soon.