• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Draconi and Crew seem pretty quiet...

• Thread starter kennykilleduo
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

kennykilleduo

Must be up to some super duper secret stuff , or on vacation , or blew himself up...

R

RavenWinterHawk

Must be up to some super duper secret stuff , or on vacation , or blew himself up...
Super secret stuff.
They got tired of our incrediable ability to argue good and bad to everything they say.

I think they said we are a bunch of MOUSE HOLES.

And they are laughing at the newest reward we are buying up.

Skylark SP

Available Storage: 0
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Perhaps they were turned in by accident in a testing disaster, and now somewhere an office at EA/Mythic is off limits because a swarm of bees complete with beehive has taken up residence.

:D

-Skylark

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Draconi has been fired, UO is already dead.

Haven't you seen the web site I put up where I say that?

-Galen's player

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't even think like that....
Oh, it's not a thought.

It's fact.

I put it up on my website, which means it's accurate.

EA-Mythic killed UO 6 months ago. We can all still play because the server lease hasn't run out yet. Insiders told me this. It's complete fact. 100%.

If you have experienced any lag or any log-in problems in the last few weeks, this is because EA-Mythic has stopped paying the bill, and first the server guys start squeezing the space, then finally they cut off access.

So yeah, kick back with a beer and enjoy UO's final days.

-Galen's player

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes im sure people believe things posted on your website... hmm maybe if uo was dead we wouldn't be getting publishes... yea...

Landicine

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes im sure people believe things posted on your website... hmm maybe if uo was dead we wouldn't be getting publishes... yea...
Sarcasm doesn't always carry over into text, but I believe Galen was being sarcastic and refering to an "end of UO" spoof post he did a few weeks back.

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As Landicine perceived, the post was satirical.

10+ years of posts of one kind or another saying that UO was in imminent danger will do that to a person.

As will people believing subscription numbers because they are posted on a website.

-Galen's player

K

kennykilleduo

Oh, it's not a thought.

It's fact.

I put it up on my website, which means it's accurate.

EA-Mythic killed UO 6 months ago. We can all still play because the server lease hasn't run out yet. Insiders told me this. It's complete fact. 100%.

If you have experienced any lag or any log-in problems in the last few weeks, this is because EA-Mythic has stopped paying the bill, and first the server guys start squeezing the space, then finally they cut off access.

So yeah, kick back with a beer and enjoy UO's final days.

-Galen's player
What site? (PM if have to) , where is this info found?

R

RavenWinterHawk

Well remember...I'm not leaving. UO's dead. Not dying, but already dead.

So all of our stuff, including mine, will go poof. But feel free to say its yours after it goes poof.

-Galen's player
Well I could just do that now.
Thats no fun.
Less I virtually hold it in game.

So let me come virtually unload it for you. When the game goes poof. Pretend I gave it back.