• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Drachental been threaten. (Event)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found a distrurbing note in my mailbox. Its from my Nemesis Dark Angel.

Note:

"Citizen of Drachental,

Your town that hides humans and human lovers are a thorn in our eyes. With taking the Frarc's , familie and friends into your town , you declared yourself my enemies. We will give everyone in town a chance to leave before friday the 23th at 8:30pm CET. When the town still stands and you are all still here, I will send the Harbingers to Drachental to destroy it and everyone in it. Be gone or die!

Signed, D.A."

I am sorry my friends that i bring you all in danger. But we have to take her threats serious.Do we leave or shall we go against her? I will stand against her like we always did but can i ask the same of all of you?

Friday i will stand at the Stadttor From 8PM CET. I hope i don't have to face her alone.

* Its just a bit of fun, I have still yellow crystals to summon Harbingers. I just want to mix it bit of fiction. :)

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah! Shame I can't be on this friday. Tending to the girlfriend and stuff...

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stadttor is the name of the house in Drachental.

Here is a map of Drachental:

Drachental

Its at house number 11. Drachental is North of Luna.

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just to let you know Frarc there is also an em event at 8pm cet tomorrow.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just to let you know Frarc there is also an em event at 8pm cet tomorrow.

Maybe thats part of Dark Angel's evil plans to devide people . They will have to make a choice. :)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry: ( My PC crashed very badly, I'm trying to fix it but i have no idea if i can make it. I might have to cancel the event. If i'm not at 8pm at the Stadttor i won't be able to make it. :(

I'm very sorry.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The story continues:

-

Several hours before the attack on Drachental Buzzz discovered a strange gathering south of the Stadttor in a cave inside the mountains.She came to warn us and i decided to have a look. I took Red with me because he is a master in stealth and has great knowledge how to hide in the shadows. I wanted him to take me close enough without us getting discovered.With Buzzz direction we found the cave easely.

With Red's guidance we moved silently inside the cave. There we saw them , eight Harbingers standing in a circle. If these are the allies D.A. would bring to the town ,we would have a hard time defending it.I'm strong but attacking them now alone would be suicidal.If i could only stop them or atleast slow them down.I looked around the cave and came up with a idea. I asked Red to go back to the Watchtower and bring me Box Lighter.
Box is a experts in disarming traps but most of all, he likes to blow things up.

Several minutes later Red arrived back with Box. I explained Box what i wanted. I needed a big explosion so that the cave would collapse on top of the Harbingers.The blast needed to close the cave entrance.Box started to place the explosives on important locations. A overwhelming sense of bad karma came over me.There is only on person in this world that can give me this feeling.She was near. A black gate opend in the center of the eight Harbingers circle.The golden armored woman stepped out and shortly after her a huge robed gargoyle. D.A. brought a new ally. I never seen this gargoyle before.The gargoyle was wearing a robe with a strange symbol on it.I wish i could have a better look at him.
But like i can sense her, she can alse sense us.

"Intruders!" she yelled and pointed towards us. I told Red and Box to run to the exit of the cave. "They are mine!" she commanded the others. And then i saw something happend i never seen before. D.A. change into a big flying creature. I know she has the ability to shapeshift into different forms but i never seen her like this.I ran to the exit and turn around one more time around. She flew very fast towards us. I gave Box the signal to blow up the cave.A huge explosion made the cave collapsed.Red and Box cheered over this little victory but i knew this will only delay Dark Angels plan to attack us and the town of Drachental.

On our way back i could only wonder what these new powers of her are and who this new ally was. I need to find out more on the gargoyle with this strange symbol on his robe.Maybe Belthazor knows more. For now Drachental is safe but for how long?........

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Inside the mountains*

"In Rel Ylem", the gargoyle transformed himself into a stone form. "I will get us out in no time M'Lady!" The gargoyle started to hit the mountain walls. "I want that town destroyed with everyone in it by friday evening.They gained a week with trapping us here. I want no mercy on any of them, said the Dark Angel.

*D.A and her allies will attack Drachental on friday 30 April at 20:30 CET.Gather at Stadttor at 20:00 CET. ( And now without PC problems).

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The story continues:

Its been several days after the attack on Drachental by D.A. and her Harbingers. A big group of friends and allies where waiting at the Stadttor for her. I started to get a strange feeling. My brother was in danger. I rushed to my house as fast as i could. On my way to the house i ran into Red. I asked him to go keep a eye on the battle .When i came at the house i saw my brother laying down on the ground.He was having a high fever and seems to be in shock. After checking his body and found a cut in his hand. MJ arrived at that moment home. I told him to hurry to get Stella.

Meanwhile Dark Angel arrived in town and summoned the Harbingers.She knew from the start the towns people would not give up there beloved town without a fight. When i think back at all what happends, she never counted on them leaving the town. She realy wanted the battle to happen. All this for distracting the town and all of us from her real plans.
If she could kill several innocent people with it and burn some houses,it would been a nice bonus.I should have know that just attacking a town was a bit below her tactical genius mind.We got caught in her tricks and my brother is now victim of it.

MJ arrived with aunt Stella after a short time. We carried my brother upstairs and lay him down in a bed.Stella used her healing powers on him. No matter what she tried, nothing seemed to work. She told us he was been poisond.My brother opend his eyes and started to mumble something.He told us that a gargoyle in a red robe walked up to him.Drew a dagger and cut his hand. I can only think that this is the same gargoyle i have seen with D.A. in the cave that we collapsed.

The brave men and woman won against the Harbingers but D.A. disappeared as fast as she appeared.They showed the strenght of the town and the alliance.It feels good so many people fought together for the same purpose.They won but at what price!I feel guilty to bring this danger to these wonderfull people and town.

Four days later Stella not been able to cure my brother.And i am started to feel weakend too. My brother and my lifeforce are linked together. When he dies , i will die with him. Even Scorpio found no solution to cure this poison. Scorpio is a master in poisons. He even have poison running in his veins.This is a poison we never seen before.We have to find a cure and we are running out of time.For both of us!

I'm sending out Belthazor to Ter Mur to find out more about this gargoyle with the strange symbol on his robe. I hope he returns soon with news. We have to find this gargoyle. He poisond my brother. He might have the cure too.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The story continues:

After several days of searching, Belthazor found information on this Jigsaw. This Jigsaw is for hire for anyone who pays him enough gold.Jigsaw have a sick and twisted mind who likes to play games. But his games can have deadly consequences.

Belthazor was able to make a meeting with Jigsaw.Jigsaw knows the cure for my brother but will only give the ingredients if us, the allies,Drachental Citizens and Friends agreed to play some games. If we win his games he will tell us the ingredients. If we fail, my brother will be a day closer to his death.

I am not sure if i'm willing to risk my friends lifes to find the cure for my brother.But i know too well i can not play these games on my own. Again i will send a message to everyone to see if there people out ther to help me again.I just hope they know how dangerous these games can be!