• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Downsizing stables

Jaida

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Any advice on how to do this??

Edit: Magincia vendors already full.

Last edited:

Jaida

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
But stable increase token from the store. Buy it on the account you want it increased on though
I've already eaten at least 10 stable increase tokens across several tamers. I was hoping there was another way... like a mandatory pet list or discard below 80% int.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Make a holding tamer. Each tamer can hold 42 pets if you have the skills and tokens.

Jaida

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Make a holding tamer. Each tamer can hold 42 pets if you have the skills and tokens.
That's a great idea! I'll soulstone my taming skills, grab a character I never use, transfer a bunch of pets I want to keep but never use, and yeah... I think that'll work. I'm sure you meant this and not training up a whole new tamer from scratch. Without a mythic character token... shudder.

Jaida

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I do, however, believe this would be upsizing? Oh well, so much for the downsizing idea lol. Gotta catch 'em all!

gwen

Slightly Crazed
That's a great idea! I'll soulstone my taming skills, grab a character I never use, transfer a bunch of pets I want to keep but never use, and yeah... I think that'll work. I'm sure you meant this and not training up a whole new tamer from scratch. Without a mythic character token... shudder.
Training lore and veterinary is very easy without mythical token. 110 scrolls are cheap. Train both to 80 (healing 2 pets will do, eat scrolls, give your char 2* imbued jewel +15 taming and +15 lore , buy 20 taming from stables and you will get + 11 stable slots on non-taming character.

Jaida

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Training lore and veterinary is very easy without mythical token. 110 scrolls are cheap. Train both to 80 (healing 2 pets will do, eat scrolls, give your char 2* imbued jewel +15 taming and +15 lore , buy 20 taming from stables and you will get + 11 stable slots on non-taming character.
The only thing about this method is that most of my pets won't transfer due to lack of control with only 50 taming. I have an unfinished tamer on an EJ account with 83 taming, and without jewels, I can't transfer some of my pets over to her. Am I missing something?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Okay so you have a full stable and a full New Mag Vendor...how many of those pets do you actually use on a regular basis?

I know I am probably the only tamer in the game that doesn't have 46568734863486348 pets.

You can only use one at a time....what things do you do in game? You really only need 4 or 5 really good pets, in my opinion. I use one pet...I need to train more but I am lazy! I need one with fire damage, my go-to is my Cu....a lot of tamers use their slugs...I have one but have not used it, they are very ugly.

I have a phoenix that I would like to train...for the fire damage....

Jaida

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Okay so you have a full stable and a full New Mag Vendor...how many of those pets do you actually use on a regular basis?

I know I am probably the only tamer in the game that doesn't have 46568734863486348 pets.

You can only use one at a time....what things do you do in game? You really only need 4 or 5 really good pets, in my opinion. I use one pet...I need to train more but I am lazy! I need one with fire damage, my go-to is my Cu....a lot of tamers use their slugs...I have one but have not used it, they are very ugly.

I have a phoenix that I would like to train...for the fire damage....
But.. but.. there are so many tameables! And so many different colors and abilities! Borderline hoarding tendencies activated!

Nereus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any advice on how to do this??
Edit: Magincia vendors already full.
But.. but.. there are so many tameables! And so many different colors and abilities! Borderline hoarding tendencies activated!
The next phase (already underway) will be to create more tamer(s) for additional stable space. After while, the storage tamer(s) will get bored and will become more specialized for specific pet pairings. Then swap pets to the tamer(s) which can make best use. Now the stables should be more focused with fewer pets. With the extra stable space train 3-5 variants of each pet for specific encounters. By then it will be apparent the problem is not a full stable but the tamer proliferation rate...

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Exactly. Your holders turn into tamers that use different pets. We do peerless a lot on LS. You can specialize tamer and pets to the different encounters. Can bring them all on Blackthorns runs with a group. Drops are raining. They all do well in dynamic dungeons.