• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Downloading older games on my comp

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there a legit website(s) out there that offer downloads for some of the older console games from PS1 and PS2? Such games as the Breath of Fire and Suikoden series. All I have found are hack sites that just want to sneak in viruses on my HD. Any legit links would be welcome.

Last edited:

Cirno

Purple Pony Princess
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unless the games had a PC port, there's really no legit way.

More details of what you're looking for would help, but the chances of it being something that can be discussed here are very slim.

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unless the games had a PC port, there's really no legit way.

More details of what you're looking for would help, but the chances of it being something that can be discussed here are very slim.
What I am looking for is legal websites from the producers/developers of some older console games. I have seen some walk-through game play of a couple of games I used to play and I want to play them again on my computer if it is available. Again,I am looking for legal sites and not hack sites.