• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Downloading lineage 2

T

Third

I can download Lineage2 onto my computer and also get the updates. But when i attempt to play the game I get a general protection fault error. What is the solution to this problem?

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aside from looking at the technical specs that you need (the minimum at least) just to run the game, I would look at the platform that you are using. What platform do you run?

T

Third

i have windows xp with a intel pentium 1700 mhz 768 mb ram 57243mb hard drive

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah the main starting problem is you will want your processor speed to be a minimum of 2.0 GHz. Your ram memory is fine as is your hard drive space, lol since I'm assuming you have more than 10 Gigs free. Other than that, the graphics card can be a major issue.

T

Third

Thanks for the help this is a good excuse to get another computer

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the help this is a good excuse to get another computer
Hey no problem. I myself had to end up getting a new computer as well, because my technical stats didn't match up. Additionally the graphics card was a radeon...which just wasn't going to cut it. So I got a NVIDIA GeForce...can't recall the suffix after it, but that did the trick.