• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Downloading free trail?

G

So i am downloading or updating it now but its been on 10% for like over 1 hour. . . i dont know if its crashed or is it just taking a while?

I

imported_Spaghetti Legs

If you think it is stalled, just get out of it and try again. I can't be sure if it works the way it used to, but if it does it should start back up where it left off.

G

Thanks i think ill try again . .. but when it comes up it has a few options do i click on the sims online

I

imported_Spaghetti Legs

Ummm...I'm not sure what you mean and I haven't downloaded a free trial, at least not lately. If you can recall which options you chose last time, just do the very same again. Hope this helps.

G

Thanks again its confusing its just trying to update now hope it works.

I

imported_LFancey

Pixelmaxoid,

Did the large update complete? If not just let it run then you will be presented with login screens.

I recomend you choose Test Center 3. This is where all the new updates to the game currently are. In addition there are lots of helpful players in that city at the moment.

Lee

K

ksaebin

i also downloaded the trial yesterday for at least 7-8 hours but it was only at around 35%. taking really long. i closed it yesterday and now im downloading it again

too bad it doesnt resume, it just starts the update from the beginning
and now its back to 1% (14.5mb of 727.1mb)
is there a way to make the update FASTER?

K

ksaebin

okay... so i finished dl-ing the thing but how come theres only ONE CITY??
(test center 3)..

G

If your on a free trial I believe those can only access TC3 now.

G

I've tried downloading the new EALand download and so far it has never completed. It just hangs up even after a certain point no matter how long I let it go. I've tried at different times of the day also. I've deleted everything and started completely from the beginning - going to the website four times now. Still nothing.