• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

DOWNLOADER NOT WORKING

R

Rich'

can someone tell me how i can install ealand please i had to redo my computer and when i got to free trial to get the download it will not work just takes me to a cannot display page please help me thanks

R

Rich'

ty but tried that already it says page cannot be displayed any other ideals?

M

Monkeybear

Nope sorry o.o The past few days I've directed new people to that link and none have had problems

G

The links posted on that blog page aren't working, they all come back can't display that page. EA will need to repair some links.

R

Rich'

well i guess ill just have to wait to get up with the devs or someone i dont know what to do now

G

I'm not finding one but i sent a message to Lee about the links being broken, maybe he can find something to work around or repair them.

Hope it happens soon and good luck, hope you enjoy the game.

I

imported_LFancey

Yes I got it and have sent a message for it to be fixed.

Cheers,

Lee

R

Rich'

Ty Lee your the best just hope its working soon ughhh lol keep up the good work lee and no matter what anyone on these boards say the devs work hard and stay busy there might be bugs yeah but give them time they can only do so much at one time. You can close the post now ty

G

sweet i got the link in the tso blog to work downloading as we speak grinzz yeaaaa dev team!