• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Download

J

Johnnie

Hello I was wondering if anyone knew how I could download sims online where do I go to download it...

J

Johnnie

Ok I did that I had two things too pop on my desktop which one I use I click the ea-land one and every time I try to click sims as the designation of the place I want to go it says the updated failed to complete sucessfully

N

nobuttkisser

go back to city hall and look for one of the red sticky pins one of them says EA Land install website.. that is whre you should get the information on how to download the game.... please remember, if you don't have a paid subscription account, your experience with the sims online will be limited in what you can and cannot do and you will ONLY be able t oplay in the new TC3 as Maxis and EA Games is preparing to f\phase out The Sims Online and bring in the new EA Land. good luck and enjoy

I

imported_JimDog

<blockquote><hr>

Ok I did that I had two things too pop on my desktop which one I use I click the ea-land one and every time I try to click sims as the designation of the place I want to go it says the updated failed to complete sucessfully

[/ QUOTE ] When you use the EA-Land download, you have to select Test Center 3 at least once to download the main components of the game. You don't actually need to enter Test Center 3, but need to select it in the updater. Once it makes that first big download and installs it, you should be able to update back to the regular The Sims Online game.