• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Down Goes Atlantic

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Amazing! I just posted a "joke" about Atlantic crashing... when to take a shower... and Atlantic has crashed again!

Got to love it.

See nothing has been done over the last week to fix the issue.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was a long revert that time!

Thankfully, zero damage. (This time.)

I'm starting to think it really is the work of some lone crazy person vs. an old server issue. Like the criminals that take such joy in making trouble in game for anyone that crosses their path... or have no life... living in mommy's basement, or whatever the case may be. Just wish we had a staffer that was "on the case"... but I dont see any such evidence. (Like on UO.com, where they used to publish tiny bits of news about such things.)

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think it's obvious that Atlantic has reached it's limit in life. Time to shut it down.... it's the humane thing to do :devil:
Its not Atlantic that has reached its limit, its all the other servers that are just wasting away. Hell I would even take TC off and make that its own client.