• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Doubt PVP Necro Fencer template

Big D

Visitor
Hello guys,

I am returning to UO after a long time, and since I have lost my old account, I need to re-work my toons.
For my PvP char, i was thinking in a necro-fencer.
How's the necro-fencer holding on these days? I had one like 4 years ago and he was really good for 1v1 (I will be focusing on 1v1 instead of group fights since the char will be focused on PKing).

I wanted your comments and advice on this build:

Fencing 120 (I really wanted Mace, but its worst, right?)
tactics 90
Necro 60 (Only for blood oamen, since without parry or bushido(evasion) I'll be taking damage from mages or archers)
SS 90
Healing 100
Anatomy 120
Resisting spells 120

The remaining 20 skill points should be put where?

Thanks guys!

Aeneas

Adventurer
I don't think that's a good template for pvp (I pvp with my necromage years ago). Mostly because you depend on loot-able items to stay alive. You also don't deal out enough damage and don't have a reliable way to heal and no reliable way to keep stamina up.

After the first death, you'll need to go back and restock (apple, pots etc).

With 90 SS, blood oath won't last. With today's gear, many things can be compensated by legendary items (which I am not really up to date with) so maybe it can work.

I would recommend a sampire or some templates with Chiv for 4/6 fc/fcr. At least you can out heal many damages to fight another day.