• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Doublet

L

longrod

I found a doublet its red in color. When i try to insure it it says blessed items cant be insured, but the doublet dosent say blessed.Dont think its rare but where does this item come from or is it bugged.Thanks for any info

J

Jasonleebeck

This doublet would be a 'newbied' item. Long ago when new characters were created, their worn clothing, and some select items from their backpack, were blessed.

While clothing is the most abundant of such newbied items found anymore, non-clothing newbie items are somewhat difficult to find.

I personally have a nice collection of newbied items on display at my museum on GL. They range from clothing (obviously), reagents, weapons, crafting tools, bandages, gold and jewelry.

A few tricks with newbie items:

1) They will disappear after ~7 minutes if not in a secure container, i.e. your backpack, bank box or a secure container.
2) Proving an item is newbied is quite difficult to a potential buyer.

L

longrod

Thanks for the quick reply was thinking about locking it down glad i didnt.