• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Double XP and Drawings!

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Double XP from early Saturday morning until sometime Monday morning! Great time to have some random drawings! Only this time it won't be for posting something in the forums. This time, it will be for being in game. Here we go!

1) If I 'moo' in game, 'moo' back and you will be entered into the cow drawing. I will do this several times over the weekend. The winner will receive a pair of animal curse/uncurse potions of thier choice: cow, pig, deer, spider.

2) If you '/who all' and notice there are 30 or more players, take a screen cap and send it to me to be in the Who All drawing. The winner will receive three recipes of thier choice: Alchemy, Cooking, Phrenology or Calligraphy. Check with Auriel to make sure the recipe you want is one she can produce.

3) As an extension of the Who All drawing, all 30 players in the screen cap will be entered in the 30+ Players drawing. 10 winners will receive one recipe of thier choice: Alchemy, Cooking, Phrenology or Calligraphy. Again, check with Auriel to insure it is a recipe she can produce.

4) If I say 'Drop What You're Doing' in game, come find me within 30 minutes to be entered in a drawing to win: 10 Cold Resist Potions, 10 Rage Inhibitor Extremes, 10 Dirt Shield Potions, 10 Persona Minimizer Potions AND 10 Aiming Potions.

5) If you participate in any Free for All or Dueling this weekend hosted by me, Dreadz, seas, nimor, Gremror, Mortitia, Auriel, any of the devs or myself, will be entered into a drawing for your choice of: Legendary Silvered Sword, Legendary Xiphos, Legendary Fatestick, Legendary Elf Staff, Legendary Maiming Flask, Legendary Elven Master Bow, Legendary Elven Cestus, Legendary Burning Orb or Legendary Despair Orb. The winner can choose the TYPE of mods it will have. These events can occur in the arena or with potions. (Dreadz, seas, nimor, Gremror and Mortitia, get with Auriel if you need more temp PvP potions.)

Last edited:

Cowinator

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Legendary Cowshoes too?

5) If you participate in any Free for All or Dueling this weekend hosted by me, Dreadz, seas, nimor, Gremror, Mortitia, Auriel, any of the devs or myself, will be entered into a drawing for your choice of: Legendary Silvered Sword, Legendary Xiphos, Legendary Fatestick, Legendary Elf Staff, Legendary Maiming Flask, Legendary Elven Master Bow, Legendary Elven Cestus, Legendary Burning Orb or Legendary Despair Orb. The winner can choose the TYPE of mods it will have. These events can occur in the arena or with potions. (Dreadz, seas, nimor, Gremror and Mortitia, get with Auriel if you need more temp PvP potions.)

Auriel

Project: Gorgon Game Mod
VIP
Stratics Veteran
geez, next Dreadz will be wanting a legendary lazer gun...

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
The winner of the Moo! drawing is Cowinator!
The winner of the PvP drawing is Awolslasher!
There were no entries for the whoall drawing and I completely forgot about the Drop What Your Doing drawing...sorry!